- Contact Us
- Family Law
- How does custody work in Florida?
- How does mediation work?
- How does child support work?
- How do I modify child support or custody?
- How is property divided in a divorce?
- Prenuptial/Postnuptial Agreements
- What if child support isn’t paid?
- What rights does an unmarried father have?
- Will I get alimony?
- Can I move with my child?
- Why Mary?
Why choose Mary?
Mary’s multidisciplinary background provides a unique experience for her clients. She has an undergraduate degree in psychology and a masters in business administration in addition to her law degree. This allows her to provide her client’s a vision of the financial, emotional and legal aspects of their cases.
I’m here to help. You need the best legal protection you can get for your family. I’ll be proud to represent you, your family, and your future in any area where professional legal council is needed. I look forward to working with you and getting to know you and your family. Your Family Law Advocate is here.